Salem, OR – On July 13, the City of Salem’s free Movies in the Park series opens in Riverfront Park with Ralph Breaks the Internet. Bring your low-back chairs, set out your blankets, and break out the snacks and join your family, friends and neighbors in this Salem summer-time tradition. No alcohol is permitted at Movies in the Park.
Movies start at dusk and are shown on a 24-foot screen in the Riverfront Park Amphitheater. Subtitles are provided on a separate screen. There is no charge to attend; however, donations are welcome.
Movies in the Park Schedule:
• July 13: Ralph Breaks the Internet, PG, 1 hour 51 minutes, starts ~9:00 p.m.
• July 20: Moana, PG, 1 hour 51 minutes, starts ~9:00 p.m.
• July 27: Mary Poppins Returns, PG, 2 hours 10 minutes, starts ~8:45 p.m.
• August 3: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse, PG, 1 hour 57 minutes, starts ~8:30 p.m.
• August 24: Solo: A Star Wars Story, PG-13, 2 hours 15 minutes, starts ~8:00 p.m.
Visit Salemmoviesinthepark.com to learn more! Interested in helping with Movies in the Park? Volunteer today!
Movies in the Park is made possible with generous support from the City of Salem, T-Mobile, Selma and Bud Pierce, Allied Video Productions, 6 Foot 8, Mr. Video and Salem Health Hospital & Clinics.