- America Will Always Be 'Racist' — If Nirvana Is the Goal
- AOC Returns to the Scene of the Minimum Wage Crime
The issue is simple: Does a government-mandated minimum wage help or hurt the very workers and job seekers that Ocasio-Cortez wants to help?
- Democrats 2020: The Grievance Party
Describing the Democratic Party as one built on "identity politics" used to be a pejorative.
- The Left's Battle Against 'Inequality'
In his book "Discrimination and Disparities," economist Thomas Sowell notes that a disproportionate percentage of first-born siblings become National Merit scholars compared to siblings born …
- Trump's 'Infrastructure' Plan Versus Obama's 'Stimulus': Part II
My previous column objected to President Donald Trump and Sen. Chuck Schumer's, D-N.Y., proposed $2 trillion "infrastructure" spending.
- Trump's 'Infrastructure' Plan Versus Obama's 'Stimulus': What's the Difference?
- Fake News: The Post-Trump Economic 'Disaster'
Will someone please tell Paul Krugman and his fellow doomsdayers they can crawl out from under their beds?
- Media Matters' Fake-News Pro-Slavery Headline
- Tiger Woods Is Back. Told You So
History books are full of Act 2s.
- The Fake News 'Surge' in Hate Crimes