- Suffer the Little Girls
When DOJ resources are stretched thin, children suffer.
- How Jesus of Nazareth Transformed the World: Charity, Education, and the Arts
Our world today would be unrecognizable to itself had it not been for the life of the Carpenter from Galilee.
- When Commonsense Becomes Modernization
For Congressman Ken Buck (R-CO), and members of a recently established Select Committee, the effort to modernize Congress is serious business. But what passes as modernization seems more like good old …
- Popcorn Lung, Formaldehyde, and Now Seizures, Oh My!
This crazy case of anti-e-cigarette alarmism isnt new.
- John Bolton Honors the Bay of Pigs Freedom-Fighters, Who Obama Apologized For
- Designation of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps as a Foreign Terrorist Organization
- Why America Needs the JOBS for Success Act
The JOBS for Success Act serves as a model for future reform by tackling poverty and filling job opportunities in communities across the country. Thats something all Americans should support.
- Fire in the Church, Fire in the Heart
- The ‘Green Real Deal’ Is a Climate Change Alternative All Republicans Should Support
Republicans should recognize that their lack of engagement with environmental issues is what creates an opportunity for radical left-wing policies to rise.
- Improving Student Safety 20 Years After Columbine
Its been 20 years since the horrifying events at Columbine occurred. Its long past time to ensure the safety of all students by creating and enhancing education choice programs.