The Keizer Police Department will be closing River Road North on Saturday, December 14, 2019, for the Keizer Holiday Lights Parade.
Please plan for the following closures and detours:
- Lockhaven Drive will be closed at 3:00 p.m. to all traffic between River Road and McClure Street to establish the parade staging area.
- Beginning at about 6:00 p.m., River Road will be closed from Plymouth Drive to Lockhaven Drive.
- River Road traffic will be diverted to Cherry Ave NE from Plymouth Drive, and southbound River Road traffic will be diverted onto Lockhaven Drive.
- Before the beginning of the parade, traffic will be periodically allowed to cross River Road at Chemawa Road.
- Holiday Lights Parade will begin at 7:00 p.m. and will proceed southbound on River Road from Lockhaven Drive.
- The parade will end at the intersection of River and Glynbrook.
- We anticipate opening River Road at around 9:00 p.m. as the parade proceeds south.
Parade signs advising of the street closure have been posted on River Road as a reminder of the future closure.
For more information about the parade and parade day events visit: www.keizerchamber.com