City of Salem – 05/15/20 3:30 PM
Salem, Ore. – In coordination with the opening of retail in downtown Salem, the Marion and Chemeketa Parkades are now open. The Marion and Chemeketa parkades were temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Parking permits will not be required for Marion and Chemeketa parkade permit holders that live or work in downtown until Jul. 1, 2020. From May 15 – Jul. 1, 2020, the City will continue to enforce the following from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mon.- Fri.:
- Disabled parking so that ADA parking is available for those who need them
- Parking that blocks fire hydrants, inhibits traffic or the delivery of goods, or creates hazards
- Parking permits in Residential Permit Zones as demand for on-street spaces during the COVID-19 pandemic may exceed the number of on-street spaces
- Short-term parking spaces and loading zones used to meet business needs (15-minute, 30-minute, and loading zones)All other parking regulations
On Jul. 1, 2020:
- Parking permits will be required in the Chemeketa and Marion Parkades
- Enforcement hours will change to Mon. – Sat., 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Enforcement of the 3-hour time limit for on-street parking begins
For general questions regarding parking, please email email@example.com or call 503-540-2495.Si necesita ayuda para comprender esta información, por favor llame 503-588-6178.
# # #