The Marion County Commissioners opened the Willamette Workforce Grant up for Businesses to apply for more grant funding.
The Marion County Board of Commissioners has increased the maximum grant amount for businesses negatively impacted by the pandemic, specifically during the period of time in April 2021 when the county was identified as “Extreme Risk.” If you have received funding from Marion County before, you MAY BE ELIGIBLE for additional funding.
Prior grant recipients are required to complete a new application. The maximum amount includes all grants received from Marion County during the pandemic.
- To be eligible for the Marion County COVID-19 business support grant, applicant businesses must comply with the following:
- The Business must have its headquarters in Oregon;
- The Business must have its primary operations in Marion County, Oregon;
- The Business is either a for-profit or an entity tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- The Business incurred necessary expenditures due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, including response to “extreme risk” level effective as of April 30, 2021;
- The Business does not have other options for funding assistance from private lending institutions or federal resources;
- If required by Oregon law to be registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to do business in Oregon, the business is registered.
How to Apply?
You will be asked to upload proof of any previous CARES Act funding your business has received. This includes funding for Paycheck Protection Program, COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan, and COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan-Advance. You will also be asked to upload a
Form W-9 (rev. Oct 2018) into this application.
This application will take approximately 20 to 25 minutes to complete.
For questions about the guidelines and application, or assistant in completing the application, please contact Suzie Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org.