Monday, August 22, at 6 p.m. for City of Salem online meetings starting with the Salem Housing Authority, followed by Salem Urban Renewal Agency and Salem City Council.
Watch in Spanish
Watch in English and American Sign Language. It is also available on Comcast Cable Channel 21, CC:Media.
Agenda items include:
- Public hearing on establishing new solid waste management service rates
- Update of administrative parking regulations
- Proclamation of 9/11 Day of Remembrance
- Allocation of $750,000 to a Turner Road SE micro-shelter village
- Budget addition to purchase ground support equipment for the airport with state grant funds
- Agreement with the City of Turner to maintain traffic control signals and reader board equipment
- Agreement with Marion County to connect Gaia Street SE to Culver Drive SE
- Application for grant from federal STOP Violence Against Women to maintain a full-time DVRT Coordinator
- An agreement for the Salem Housing Authority to serve as the General Gateway Phase 1 apartment manager to facilitate development of affordable housing
To comment live via Zoom during the meeting, sign up between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. on meeting day.
If you need a translator to help you with comments, please contact us at 503-763-3459 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days before the meeting. Translation of the meeting into other languages can also be requested.