Today, the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust published its Fall 2022 Grants Report. The report announces:
- 82 total grants to Pacific Northwest nonprofits totaling $28.6 million.
- This includes more than $9.3 million through 33 grants to nonprofits serving the Oregon community.
- The report can be found here. A full list of grantees can be found here.
Four Salem area nonprofits received grants. They include:
- $483,500 to Blanchet Catholic School to expand STEM educated opportunities for students in grades 6 – 12.
- $410,000 to Catholic Community Services of the Mid-Willamette Valley and Central Coast for facility renovation to enhance services to children and families in need.
- $700,000 to Reid Saunders Evangelistic Association for a new facility to expand ministry services.
- $300,000 to Willamette Valley Hospice to expand bereavement counseling to the community.
The M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust is a private, nonprofit foundation that has invested more than $1.3 billion in nonprofits serving the Pacific Northwest since 1975. For details, please visit our website murdocktrust.org.