* WHAT…Southwest winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE…In Oregon, Greater Portland Metro Area and Central Willamette Valley. In Washington, Greater Vancouver Area.
* WHEN…From 4 PM Monday to 10 AM PST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Wind gusts are expected to peak Monday night into early Tuesday morning with the arrival of a cold-frontal boundary.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high-profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit https://weather.gov/portland