* WHAT…Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 6 inches and ice accumulations of up to one quarter of an inch possible.
* WHERE…Central Willamette Valley and South Willamette Valley.
* WHEN…From Friday afternoon through late Saturday night.
* IMPACTS…Power outages and tree damage are likely due to the ice. Travel could be difficult.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow will likely begin Friday evening in the central Willamette Valley but will likely not accumulate on surfaces until later Friday night. Freezing rain may begin Friday night in the southern Willamette Valley continuing through Saturday. Snow and ice amounts as well as the exact location of these hazards will depend on many variables.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.