The Salem City Council meets Monday January 22nd at Council Chambers, 555 Liberty St. SE.
The meetings include Salem Housing Authority, Salem Urban Renewal Agency and the Salem City Council.
Agenda items include:
- Black History Month Proclamation
- Salem-Keizer Public School District presentation on financial challenges
- Public hearing on annexation of 5370 Fisher Road NE
- Memorandum of understanding between the City, Willamette University and the Salem Ball Club LLC to negotiate renovation of the Willamette baseball and softball stadium and make them available to the LLC
- Request a project for design and construction of intersection improvements at Liberty Road and Davis Road South
- Approve candidate slate for the City of Salem’s Revenue Task Force
- Request a project and submit an Energy Trust of Oregon incentive application for lighting upgrades at the Process Support Facility at Willow Lake Water Pollution Control
- Request project funding under the FEMA Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities grant program for bridge replacement at the Geren Island Water Treatment Facility
- Approve policy statement to guide Salem’s federal and state agenda, and response to proposed legislation during the 2024 Oregon Legislative Session
- Set a public hearing for the assessment of project costs to convert the Sleepy Hollow Phase I water system to the City’s public water system.
- 2023 Climate Action Plan Annual Report
To comment online via Zoom during the meeting, please sign up between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. the day of the meeting.
If you need a translator, please contact us at 503-763-3459 or email@example.com at least two business days before the meeting. Translation of the meeting into other languages can also be requested.