A meeting of the Salem City Council is scheduled at Salem Council Chambers, 555 Liberty Street SE on Monday, February 12th.
Agenda items include:
- Public hearing on Supplemental Budget 2 to amend the Fiscal Year 2024 budget and eliminate vacant General Fund positions
- Children’s Dental Month proclamation
- Agreement with Marion County for Mobile Crisis Response Team Service
- Salem Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Annual Report
- Motion allowing display of temporary public art in conjunction with the City’s public art program
- Motion to direct staff to provide a study concerning pedestrian and bicycle safety downtown
- Assessment of equity in City programs and services
To comment online via Zoom during the meeting, please sign up between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. the day of the meeting. To give remarks in person at the Salem City Council Chambers, sign up just before the meetings using the lists available at the Chambers entrance.
If you need a translator to help you with comments, please contact us at 503-763-3459 or email@example.com at least two business days before the meeting. Translation of the meeting into other languages can also be requested.