Travel Back in Time at The Great Oregon Steam-Up
Join us for a family-friendly celebration of steam-powered machines and the people who drove Oregon’s history. Located at Powerland Heritage Park just north of Salem, The Great Oregon Steam-Up has fun activities and experiences for all ages.
• Ride on a 1/8th scale train and a full-sized vintage trolley.
• Watch the daily “Fantastic Parade of Power” featuring vintage vehicles like steam traction engines and tractors.
• See a working steam-powered sawmill and other vintage machinery in action.
• Witness a working Blacksmith shop.
• See demonstrations of flour milling and old farming methods (threshing).
• Join in the activities for kids, including a youth passport program with prizes, panning for gold, and a firefighting challenge course!
• Visit our 14 museums featuring tractors, cars, trolleys, trucks, trains, fire trucks, model railroads, vintage cars, and more!
7 A.M. To 6 P.M.
POWERLAND HERITAGE PARK
Admission: $18 adults, $13 students, kids 12 and under free