Salem City Salem City Council will hold a virtual meeting Monday, July 13, starting with a 5:30 p.m. work session for Planning Commission interviews, followed by the regular Salem City Council meeting. Council will consider:
- an appointment to the Planning Commission
- starting the adoption process for Historic Preservation Plan Update and Historic Code amendments
- action on a collective bargaining agreement with Salem City Attorneys Collective Bargaining Unit
- their position on League of Oregon Cities legislative priorities for the 2021 Oregon Legislative Session
- policy statements for the interim and 2021 Oregon Legislative Session
Council will also hold a public hearing on appeal of System Development Charge expenditure, and hear first readings on Salem Revised Code changes to Chapter 70 (Utilities), Chapter 71 (Stormwater), Chapter 601 (Floodplain Overlay Zone), and Chapter 41 (Development Fee).
If you would like to sign up for virtual comment during the meeting, you can do so by filling out the Public Comment Signup.