Join us on Monday, June 12, at 6 p.m. for City of Salem meetings, with the Salem Urban Renewal Agency followed by the Salem City Council.
Watch in English/American Sign Language. It is also available on Comcast Cable Channel 21, CC:Media.
Watch in Spanish
Agenda items include:
- Public hearings on the fiscal year 2024 City of Salem budget, state revenue sharing funds, and annexation of territory in the 4800 block of Macleay Road SE
- Proclamations on Mayor’s Monarch Pledge and Make Music Day
- Proposed fiscal year 2024 fee schedule
- Agreement with Orchard Heights Water Association
- Agreement with Marion County for upgrades to the Salem Municipal Airport
- Report on Safe Salem employee paid payroll tax
- Urban Renewal: Create a project in the Fiscal Year 2023 Urban Renewal Agency Budget for airport terminal renovation to support commercial air service
- Urban Renewal: Public hearing on the fiscal year 2024 Salem Urban Renewal Agency budget
To give feedback online via Zoom during the meeting, please sign up between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. the day of the meeting at https://www.cityofsalem.net/comment-at-council. To give remarks in person at the Salem City Council Chambers, sign up just before the meetings using the lists available at the Chambers entrance.
If you need a translator to help you with comments, please contact us at 503-763-3459 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two business days before the meeting. Translation of the meeting into other languages can also be requested.