The Salem City Council meetings Monday at 6 p.m. at Salem Council Chambers, 555 Liberty Street SE, including Salem City Council, Salem Housing Authority and Salem Urban Renewal Agency, in that order for the first meeting of the year.
Stream the meetings live or later on YouTube: English and American Sign Language Spanish
Agenda items include:
- Election of Council President
- Public hearings to exempt Geer Park Skate Park and the Salem Civic Center Improvement Project from competitive bidding and authorize an alternative contracting method
- Revenue Task Force status update
- Review and consider approval of the City Council and community priorities outlined in the 2024 Policy Agenda
- Acquire property for bridge rehabilitation projects in the 2022 Safety and Livability Bond
To comment online via Zoom during the meeting, please sign up online between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. the day of the meeting. To give remarks in-person at the Salem City Council Chambers, sign up just before the meetings using the lists available at the Chambers entrance.
If you need a translator to help you with comments, please contact us at 503-763-3459 or email@example.com at least two business days before the meeting. Translation of the meeting into other languages can also be requested